Self-esteem * independence * learning habits * brain development * balance and coordination * self-regulation * communication * relationship skills
Did you know that how you hold, move, and interact with your baby sets up lifelong habits? What foundations do you want for your child? How will you create them?
When & Where
Austin, TX: 4-week Class for parents and babies, Expectant – 6 mo
- Fridays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9*
- (Next session January 2017)
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- BabyEarth, Round Rock
- $65 for 4-week session
- *Dec. 9 makeup or optional 5th class ($16 if extra)
- See FLIER
- TO REGISTER: Contact me (email, phone, or form below) or pay here:
About First Year Foundations Class
Babies are born with innate abilities to learn, communicate, and accomplish motor skills. I’ll show you how to nurture these abilities from the start and help you create a magical connection with your baby.
We’ll cover tips to:
- Track milestones
- Help your baby reach milestones on her own, including smaller ones you may not know about
- Connect and communicate with your baby
- Make tummy time enjoyable
- Understand non-verbal cues
- How to help Baby truly self-regulate
- Improve sleep
- Increase chances of crawling
- Encourage learning/reading skills appropriately
- Nurture innate emotional competence, compassion, and communication skills
- How to spot concerns and prevent common developmental problems
- Make sense of marketing and products
- Get started with gentle/natural parenting
- Set up the foundations you want for your child.
We’ll do this respectfully through relationship, play, gentle touch, and discussion. All information is based in relationship and will respect your child as a whole person.
I talk to friends with similar aged kids, and they all talk about a much longer learning process and many more problems with balance. I really think he’s as agile and balanced as he is because of your work with him. You’ve made a big difference in his life!” – Local Mom