Hello! Meet my brand new logo!
I’ll let you glean the message it speaks to you ~
Lately I’ve been pondering and making some of you nice people fill out surveys 🙂
Here’s what Conscious Baby is all about:
(You’ll find it much more fleshed out here)
- Treating babies as respectable “people”
- They are already equipped to develop and learn
- Babies are born conscious and self-aware
- They can reach motor milestones on their own
- Babies are born with a full set of emotions–and a brain that can handle them
- Your non-verbal baby is immensely communicative!
- Best to avoid all forms of punishment
- We can raise children who are naturally compassionate, cooperative, confident, honest, and emotionally wise (so it’s innate, and without having to teach these things later)
- Foundations get set up in the first several months
- Coming down to Baby’s level, baby-led milestones, and lots of listening, observing, and pausing
Babies are capable of so much. They’re born with a multitude of innate abilities, yet many of today’s parenting practices override these abilities. Conscious Baby looks the current norms ‘in the face’–is what you’re doing with your baby or toddler truly having the outcome you intended?
I want you to have access to the updated information you need about development that you won’t yet find in standard parenting advice.
I want to see your baby thrive as an active participant in his/her own development so that you can foster authentic relationship and reveal your baby’s innate wisdom and skills–which also will knock the socks off anyone near!
And you’ll raise a happy, confident child truly grounded in the foundations you want for her.
Ways to Work With Me
Come play with me! New parents, learn the ropes of gentle, honest parenting and ask your questions along the way.
Parents experiencing challenges, I want to listen and understand, and then we’ll find the strategies and support you need, but always respectful and never forcing or ‘training.’ (Yes, we can work with sleep!)
Don’t hesitate to ask me questions, request an initial convo, or reach out about challenges, concerns, or gut feelings using the contact form below.
I look forward to working with you.
Eliza Parker is a certified Infant Developmental Movement Educator® (work of Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen), Aware Parenting Instructor (Aletha Solter, Ph.D), Body-Mind Centering® Practitioner, and trained Feldenkrais® Practitioner.
© Eliza Parker, Conscious Baby, 2016, All Rights Reserved, links welcome
Contact me for a free 20 min. chat, free of charge ~